Tourists and locals alike love the mouth watering food at LinX Restaurant – part of the circle of food dining at Orange Street Faire taking place on August 29, 2014, August 30, 2014 and August 31, 2014. LinX is located right next to Wahoo’s Fish Tacos.
During the Orange International Street Fair, LinX will be serving a limited menu due to the high volume of guests. We will resume our regular menu after Labor Day Weekend. We look forward to seeing you at the Street Fair!
The following will be served at the Street Fair:
TJ Street Dog
BBQ, Bacon, & Blues Dog
Belgian Frites with fritessaus
Address:238 W. Chapman Ave.
Orange, CA 92866
Phone: 714-744-DOGS (3647)
For more information on the Orange Street Fair, go to site.
Founded in 1973 and Incorporated in 1985, Orange International Street Fair, Inc. was formed to produce the annual Orange International Street Fair (OISF) event held in Old Town Orange, CA.
Orange International Street Fair is a diversified event featuring:
* 15 ethnic streets with 42 food and alcohol booths. Food and alcohol booths are run by local non-profits with all proceeds going directly back to them.
* Handmade Arts and Crafts section featuring local artists and their crafts.
* Community Booth section showcasing local non-profits and the causes they support.
* Commercial Section featuring local companies promoting their businesses.
* A street dedicated to kids with crafts and games.
* 8 Stages of entertainment featuring local bands playing ethnic music and your favorite songs.
Event Dates and Hours
- Friday, August 29th 2014
5pm to 10pm
Alcohol Sales: 5pm-9pm
- Saturday, August 30th 2014
10am to 10pm
Alcohol Sales: 10am-9pm
- Sunday, August 31st 2014
10am to 10pm
Alcohol Sales: Noon-9pm
LinX is the greatest artisan sausage place in the heart of Downtown Old Towne Orange. At Linx you can enjoy a mouth watering artisan sausage entree — on fresh baked rolls, using only the finest local organic ingredients.
Fun, affordable gourmet at its best. We also serve Craft Beers and Small-Production Wines to pair with your favorite meal.
Stop in and enjoy a unique dining experience inside our relaxing dining area or open air patio. Join us for lunch or dinner.
We are easy to find, just off the traffic circle, on Chapman in Orange, right next to Wahoo Fish Tacos, with plenty of nearby parking.
Come in to Linx where you get more than you expect. That’s L.I.N.X.
Artisan Sausage. Craft Beer. Belgian Frites. Linx.